Monday, July 09, 2007

Book Passage Reading August 12

During the spring, it looked like I might be participating in several bookstore readings. As it turns out, I’m only participating in one, but it’s a pretty big one. It’s at the Corte Madera Book Passage, my favorite Bay-Area bookstore. They’re having a reading event to help promote their annual travel writing conference. I have been to this conference twice and loved it, so I’m pleased to be a part of the event.

Five of us who contributed to Best Women’s Travel Writing 2007 are going to read our pieces. The essay I’m reading was originally written for the 2005 travel conference, so there’s a pleasing circularity there.

The reading starts at 7. Book Passage isn’t hard to find. Anyone interested in stopping by is encouraged to follow that whim!

No comments: