Friday, May 13, 2016

A Picture Sells a Thousand Words

One of the especially fun things about this past trip to Palm Springs is that Pipi and I got to work together. Technically, this is not the first time in our relationship we’ve been co-workers, but that’s a story for another day, and anyway, it wasn’t in a capacity anything like this. At the Dinah, we got to function as a reporting duo, where I wrote the stories and Pipi took the photos. I think she did a fabulous job, and I wanted to show off some of her work. The link here is to the same article I posted a few days ago, although this one goes to the Seattle Lesbian’s version, which used slightly larger versions of each photo. Even if you’ve already read the article, or have no intention of reading my words, please take a look at the photos that go along with it. Pipi took all of the shots (including the one at the top of this post), and they are very good, especially considering the lighting challenges and subjects’ varying states of inebriation.

No comments: