Friday, October 27, 2006

Getting Places with Going Places

I spoke to someone in the Malaysian Airlines Los Angeles office, and she was very nice. She promised to send me a current copy of Going Places magazine, and a back issue with my article, if she could find one lying around.

I’m not holding my breath waiting for the back issue, but I’m not actually too worried about that. I do have a scan of the article that my friend John the photographer sent, so I already have a pretty good clip. I’m more interested in the current issue so I can get an up-to-date masthead with editorial contact information. I’m relieved that they’re generous with their magazines--I was afraid I was going to have to book a flight to Kuala Lumpur to get this information. (Not that that would have been the end of the world.)

No comments: